Saturday 13 August 2016

Happy birthday messages for mother

 Every mother deserves special recognition on her birthday. Mother is the most important person for everyone in the world. My mother is the most beautiful woman we ever saw in our lives. All we are, we owe to our mother. we all have proude on her. So here we have best collection of Happy birthday messages for mother.
Happy birthday messages for mother

As a rebellious teen I hate doing ANYTHING with you but at the same I time deep down inside my heart I know that I’d have been NOTHING if it weren’t for a mom like you. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday pictures 

Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart: someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my Mom.

Dear mother, I wanted to say happy birthday and wish you lots of happiness, joy, laughter, health, love and many many more things your heart desires,
I hope you have a great day!


Mom, there is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the best mother in this entire world. You’ll always remain as the number one mom to me, no matter how far I’m from you.

Birthday images 

There are a lot of cards for the world's best Mom, but there is only ONE best Mom in the world. That's you and you are getting an email! Happy Birthday.

My life would not be complete without you by my side. You have been with me through all the good and the bad times. I wouldn’t miss your birthday for anything. Happy Birthday Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment