Saturday 20 August 2016

Birthday wishes for dad

Its your dad birthday and you want to send some special type of wishes and messages and you are confused what to send him. So dont be confused her we have best and lovely collection of Birthday wishes for dad. Dad is very important part of our life. He always care for us. So on these birthday give him surprise on his birthday give him some special gifts on his birthday.


Birthday wishes for dad
Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart. Happy birthday, Dad!

 Happy birthday pictures

I feel stronger just knowing that my dad believes in me, and I feel blessed knowing that he loves me more than anything else in the whole world. Happy birthday dad.

Love and laughter are two of the things that you have given me that make life more fun. Thanks. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the man who has taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love you!

Birthday images 

The older I get, the more I realize that a Dad like you is as rare as a desert rose — and just as beautiful. I’m so grateful you’re my Dad. Happy birthday to the best father anywhere.

Dear dad, thank you for sharing with me your vast wisdom, thank you for believing in me and being always there, when I need it most. I wish you a joyous day and a wonderful year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Happy Birthday Father Wishes quotes thanks for sharing with us. keep us updating with these beautiful birthday quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article that you write I like it Top 20 happy birthday wishes for father if you need more wishes our quotes than click on this link.

    ReplyDelete