Saturday 20 August 2016

Birthday messages for dad

Here we have best collection of Birthday messages for dad. A father’s birthday should ideally start and end with adorable hugs from his daughter, high fives from his son and kisses from his wife. So on these birthday give him surprise on his birthday. Give him some special gifts with greetings.


Birthday messages for dad
Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.

The collage of my life would have been dull if a parent like you didn’t splash the colors of happiness on it. Happy birthday daddy.


Happy birthday 

Thanks for showing me how the world works. I may need a few more tips though. Happy Birthday.

They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by you, for you have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy birthday images 


Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment