Saturday 13 August 2016

Birthday pictures for mom

This is the best collection of beautiful mom happy birthday pictures  every mother get special recognition on her birthday here is a list of special happy birthday pictures for mother  that can added a card or send by email. moms deserve sweetest happy birthday pictures and cutes huge and more touching greeting cards buy a nice gift and make her  feel  like a luckiest mom in the world….


Birthday pictures for mother 

Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.

  • Happy birthday 

  • Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.

Thank you, mom, for taking care of me, for being here with me, and I hope that today I can make up for everything that you have done,
I hope you have an amazing day, and later on I promise, we will make it unforgettable!


Every morning when I wake up, I always thank you. Your perfect supervision, your heart, your love and your warmth have given me a lot. You are the one who loves me unconditionally. You are always my lovely mom, wishing you a happy birthday.

After all these years of being there for others and doing for others, you should take a moment to relax on your birthday and think about nothing but yourself. Okay, now that that is done I need a few things... Just kidding, well, actually. Happy Birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment